Two ways to contact your State legislators to voice concerns, opposition or support of Bills:
If you follow the following steps on-line, it makes it easy to send an email
to all 3 of the state legislators from your district in about 5 minutes.
- 1. Go to : http://www.leg.wa.gov/legislature
- 2. Click 'Find your Legislator' on the left hand side
- 3. On the tab 'find your district', type in your address information
- 4. Click on any of the legislators listed (this will bring you to their web page)
- 5. Click the word 'e-mail' (just to the right of their picture)
- 6. Type in your address again
- 7. Fill in the blanks on this page and be sure to check off the following:
(This will send the same email to your district Senator and both of your representatives, and it will make sure that you receive a response from your legislator.)
- a. To receive a a response, please check..........................
- b. Check here if you wish to send a copy to.........................
- 8. cut and paste one of the form letters that ABATE provided, or put in wording of your own.
Toll free number in Olympia to voice your concerns about a bill: